Live Webinar on “Is your Interventional Radiology service ready for COVID-19”
20 March, 2020 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Insights from Interventional Radiology Specialists
Panel of Experts:
– Introduction and Brief Overview of Measures for COVID-19 (Dr Tay Kiang Hiong)
– IR during COVID-19 : Operations and Workflows (Dr Too Chow Wei)
– Perspectives From A Small To Mid-Sized IR Practice (Dr Farah Irani)
– IR during COVID-19 : Experience from National Centre for Infectious Diseases (Dr Sundeep Punamiya)
Question & Answer
– Dr Andrew Tan (Moderator)
This is a CME-accredited event. Priority will be given to Fellows and Members of the Academy. A confirmation email will be sent to all successful registrants by Friday, 20 March 2020, 3:00pm.
If you have any questions for the panellists, please send it to email@example.com by the above date and time.